Friday, July 18, 2008

D.A.T.E


Today is my birthday. Three-One actually. Happy Birthday to me.

At this time (7.30 am to be exact), no body wishes me, even my hubby. Emm, i miss my late abah. He's the one, who will sms or call me, around 7 - 7.15 am on my birth date.

Not this time.

Usually he'll be the first person to wish me.

But not this time.

I miss my abah very badly. This morning while driving to work, I recited a few times of Surah AlFatihah and sedekahkan kepada abah, just to relieve my sadness, my rindu to him, of wanting to hear his voice wishing me 'Happy Birthday Ana'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated :
Mak called me at 8 am and wish me 'Happy Birthday', I'm happy already. See, there's always someone remember my birthday (because i always set Birthday Reminder on their hp hehehehe). Sayang mak.

No comments: