Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Man

If you did noticed, i rarely talk about My Man. Well, its not that i'm not in love with him, how absurd wouldn't it be after having 2 sons, kan. Of course la I Love Him so much. We did have fight now and then over small, teeny tiny matters... But it comes to me after all these years (6 years in May), i just couldn't imagine life without him. Yes, i do admit certain times i can be 'pain in @ss' to him. After having our sons, i seem deprioritize him to 2nd. Our children become my main priority... i know... i know... Its not a GOOD action of me. Sometimes i do felt that he is jealous of our sons... But he is a great father.

So, i'm trying to make him feel happy with our marriage. I need to change, deprioritize on certain matters. But sayang, if u do read this, tolong sama yer :D


My Man ... :x

No comments: