Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tag

Opsy... been tagged by my brother's friend... Shaferlicious . So, enjoy :

I’m :- Sleepy, bloated.
My Age :- Muda u. three-one
I’m size :- Xtra Large, make it 2X
My fav colors would be :- something sweet like pastel color
Magazines and books that I’ve read :- Hold ur breath ... Nur, Shape, Cleo, O, Living Martha Stewart, Malaysian Women Weekly and lots of fiction and motivation books
Other than my mom’s dishes, I prefer :- Laksa, Chinese (halal please)
Black Coffee or Juice :- Cappucino or Old Town Hazelnut White Coffee
Gold, Silver or Bronze :- Platinum, oh i thought u were asking about credit card, then gold la...
Print or Plain?:- Mix and match
Alphabets or Numbers?:- ermm... Alphabets
Swimming pool or Open Sea?:- Cannot swim, waddle only like dugong
Tote, Handbag, Wrislet, Clutch, Purse or a Wallet? :- Wrislet (even i haven't had one)
It’s raining..i better go :- check my kain baju la... dah kering lum
My family consist of :- 1 king, 2 prince (and one queen Control, muahahaha)
My mom’s/dad’s always remind me to :- bersusah2 dahulu, bersenang2 kemudian and appreciate time
I wanna be :- SAHM. Quit work and goyang kaki asalkan duit masuk bulan2. Investment maa
Help!!!!:- The weighing machine is faulty again! The needle keep naik jer nie.
Whenever I stress out, I :- Sleep, Nag and shop
My husband/bfren/gfren always says :- Sat lagi
I both hate and love him/her, but :- he's my bestest friend
How I wish I could get :- Bob Greene as my personal trainer and Dr Oz as my physician
If I were U, I probably wont :- have that piece of New York Cheese.... waaa
My fren’s married and yet had a bfren/gfren and I think :- Lari...
I hope when my son/daughter grow up they can :- anak2 soleh dan berjaya di dunia dan akhirat
Have u ever :- fart in your sleep and your hubby suddenly wake up looking at u, saying "Tidur pun boleh kentut ker?"
I cant live without :- my close-knit family

5 things…I wish I had more off :-
- Loves
- Time
- Kids
- Money
- Good books

4 things u may find in my closet :-
1) My Clothes
2) My Hubby's Clothes
3) Lingerie (if u could call it hehehehe)
4) Toner, moisturiser, sunblock, comb, talcum powder, minyak gamat and list goes on

3 person that I really admire :-

1) My mom
2) My dad
3) My hubby for bertahan dgn my perangai

Make a sentence using the word "FIRST" :-
"FIRST of all", what? cannot haa? 3 words make up a sentence what? hehehehehe
Then, "FIRST and foremost"..... also cannot haa...
"My FIRST masakan after married, turn-out to be hangit..."

I would like to tag :
Anybody who feel free and lack of ideas for a posting hehehehehehe

No comments: