Monday, April 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged la


'Someone who doesn't want to be known' (u know who u r, kan?) tagged me, so here it goes:

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: 1na @ onena @ wana
Birthdate: 18 July 1977 (dah 30 tahun dah)
Current status: Alhamdullillah sihat, mengantuk sikit,
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Layer Two: On the Inside
My heritage: ada keturunan mamak sikit campur melayu. Alas my sons ada mix mamak dan jawa, so jadi 'JAMAK'
My fears: Allah SWT
My Weaknesses: Chocolate
My perfect pizza: None

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: My hubby's evening shift starts today!!
My bedtime: By 10pm (have to cope up with my boys la)
My most missed memory: When I'm much slimmer. Known as red tag during my uni life. Hehehehehehehe jgn gelak ok

Layer Four: My picks
Pepsi or Coke: None
Mc Donald's or Burger King: McDonald tp tak pergi ushar orang tau ;)
Single or Group Dates: Single ler
Adidas or Nike: Tak pernah beli pun
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino

Layer Five: Do I
Smoke: No
Curse: Depend on mood and senario
Take a shower: Morning and evening, if kat opis boleh mandi pun I nak mandi
Have a crush: Dulu-dulu masa dgn hubby
Think I've Been In love: Yes and still in love with hubby, alhamdullillah
Go to school: No
Want to get married: Still I am
Believe in myself: Most of the time.
Think I'm a health freak: When the guilty feelings arrives hehehe

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: No
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten Sushi: No
Dyed your hair: No

Layer Seven: Have I ever
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who I am to fit in: No. Love being myself

Layer Eight: Age
I am hoping to be married: By 25 years old. Emm kalau tahun memang 25 thn tp kalau ikut bulan baru 24 thn. hehehehe Citer lama, dah 2 anak dah pun

Layer Nine: What was I doing
1 min ago: Doing this tag
1 hour ago: play carrom
4.5 hours ago: Shredding tonnes of documents!!
1 month ago: Pergi Manjalara, lawat mama baru lepas keluar wad HKL
1 year ago: Balik Penang, tengok adik (Faiz - 4 bulan). Ambik adik balik
Putrajaya. Missed ICT Family Day kat Morib.

Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence
I love: my family
I feel: sleepy right now
I hate: child abuser
I hide: of course la secrets.. but do I have any secrets?
I need: more time and moneh...

Layer Eleven: Tag 5 people
Emmm As I don't think there are 5 peoples who have been reading my blog. So, I tagged TudungOren and anybody who read this piece.. cheers up people ;) hehehehe

Thank u for tagging me 'Someone who doesn't want to be known' hehehehe

No comments: