Tuesday, May 5, 2009

When I'm bored,


Here's the result - my scribbles yesterday. I'm so bored that i practically drew (more like doodling) what came across in my mind. Mind you, i was attending 2 days seminar at InT@n.

If u managed to identify the doodles, i was thinking of saving the earth, possibly 2nd car next year (Have guys u read/heard about Exora review?), new sunglasses, new wifi phone (kak rozi, if u are reading this, i envy u surfing tau), balik kampung - Penang again, new Coach handbag (i can dream, kan?), to apply for master next year, go to Langkawi or Kuching for family vacation (hint hubby) and of course trying to draw heliconia flowers... hehehehehe

Oppss BTW, the seminar is regarding about Integration Leadership. That reminds me to google about Muhammad Natsir (Pak Natsir), Indonesion Prime Minister. Who is this person? Harus ditelusuri Internet ...

Tata...

No comments: