Sunday, May 10, 2009

Me Time


What do your understand of "Me Time". Is it you being selfish when u just wanna relax and have ur own time thinking about yourself only? Lately i've been thinking of having 'me time'. Just to unwind, relax, do whatever i love doing, only to come back a few hours later to a home full of unfinished domestic jobs... unfolded clothes, unswept floor, unwashed dirth laundry.

Hmmm...

Does is really exist of "me time" term? I do loves my family, so much. But certain times i DO need time to myself, be it exercising, walking, reading.... Things i loved to do before...

Sacrifice... My sacrification to ensure everything runs properly, clean clothes to wear, clean house to envoke homey environment, be a good mother if not the best, a better wife if not a good one, an obedient daughter to the best mom, a good worker, a good boss, a good and lovely collegue...

Darn... it's a tough job u guys... I do deserve 'Me Time'

"Happy Mothers Day"

A Mum is a Rose whose petals are Soft,
A Mum is a Lily whose stem is Tall and Strong,
A Mum is a Person who is Never Wrong and
A Mum is a Person you should Love Forever.

Trust her, Believe Her and Never Doubt Her

No comments: