Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 11 ~ A picture of your favorite memory



It's not a favorite memory on a happy note but on sad memory. This picture was taken at noon on 29 May 2008 (Thursday), hours before i received a phone call at 8.20pm. A short phone call but the most heart wrenching call...

A phone call to inform that my beloved abah collapsed and pass away at the very moment. It tooks me 10 minutes to really realised what was happening and a good assurance from Mak. I remember precisely what she said on the phone between me bombarding all sort of questions, to check his heart beat accurately etc.

She said "Ana redha Ana, abah dah tak dak"

And then I broke down, weeping heavily in Muiz's hug. And that night was my longest night and journey for me...

And now i will treasure, value, appreciate my mom now more than ever. As she is my pillar of strength, my google on all sort of questions, my counsellor, my bestest friend and of course she is my Mak.

No comments: